Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Transfers and Elder Bednar

Transfers have hit and I am in a new sector with a new companion named Elder Arriagada, a Chilean.  He seems like a good Elder and has 16 months in the mission.  The sector is called Cunchali, and it's right next to Renca.  I am really sad to leave my old sector; there were some real good people there.  We taught some good lessons there and have investigators who will be baptized for sure.  Elder Bednar visited Chile.  We met in a building next to the Temple.  Our mission and another mission met with him at the same time.  It was amazing!  He had us ask questions and make comments.  I even got to say something, and I talked right at him and he looked at me!  It’s so amazing to meet an Apostle of God and learn from him. I just can’t describe it, it was just wonderful.
 I am doing fine and just working and enjoying all the learning and experiences.  Thank you all for your prayers. con cariño
-Elder Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment