Thursday, August 2, 2012

New companion and baptisms

We had transfer and I am staying.  My new companion is Elder Robustelli, he is from Argentina and knows no English....so I hope we can communicate well enough.  Also, I have to lead the sector for a bit.  I’m excited, but just worried about understanding each other and all that.   There is a lot of change for me right now but I know it will all help me grow.  We had two baptisms yesterday and it was awesome.  I felt the spirit so strong; there are really no words to describe what I felt but pure joy and happiness.  Natali and
Fransisca, are the two young mothers we have been helping getting to baptism. The mission is just wonderful; the happy times go by to fast.  Thanks for all the emails and letters, I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment