Thursday, January 23, 2014

New Year post

It has been some time since the last post.  I am still in Gambino.  Elder Concha finished his mission.  I then served with Elder Catalan from Guatemala and am now with Elder Munoz from southern Chile.  The work continues to go forward and I continue to enjoy the work.  It has become hot, and tiring at times.  I would rather tire because of hard work, especially the Lord's work, than any other reason.  I also had an opportunity to be taught by Elder Holland.  That was a wonderful experience.  We continue to teach much with occasional success.  We do a lot of service as well, such as moving, remodeling houses, picking apricots.  I enjoyed pizza for Thanksgiving.  Christmas dinner was spent at a members for a delicious dinner.  Thank you all for your support and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment