Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Doing great

Well it’s been a while and plenty has happened, my gift of tongues comes little by little, but I go with faith and have had the Lord fill my mouth.  I have found obedience is everything, and know that people think following rules is boring but I have found the most joy and love working.  In contrast to what I thought was joy this is a lot better.  God just gives us rules to make us happy.  I am doing great and have 6 people with a baptismal date and have some wonderful families who are just great.  One doesn’t wait for us to ask to pray and in fact they asked first, and give very heartfelt prayers.  Also I have learned a lot in growing up.  Here in the mission you have to take care of yourself and I have develop skills for cooking, and just plain living. entonces eso yo soy animado para trabajar y amo la mision es super pulento! Chaio

No comments:

Post a Comment